Healthcare teams that work closely with AIM Alberta can expect to see some of the following benefits:
- Reduced wait times for appointments – so that patients don’t get sicker while waiting
- Reduced no-shows and cancellations of appointments – so that time or resources are not wasted
- Increased leverage of the team’s scope of practice – so that the workload is optimized
- Improved patient flow – so that patient-provider relationships are strengthened and patients are seen at the right place, by the right provider at the right time.
- Reduced wait times at appointments – so that patients feel respected
- Reduced patient complaints – so that health care teams and clinic staff enjoy their work
- Become a high functioning team – so that conflict is healthy rather than destructive
- Better control over scheduling – so that bookings can be based on what works best for each practice and its patients
To hear what AIM participants have to say about our programs, visit our Testimonials page!